In my last blog post, I promised to discuss tips for the app, talk about the AutographChaser, a potential Star Wars / Carrie Fisher giveaway and more. Are you ready? Let’s go!
Did you know:
- If you close the app and relaunch, you don’t need to enter your username and password. However, if you log out, you will need to enter your username and password each time.
- Determining the condition of a comic book, also known as “grading” works identically for Basic users and Pro users, with the only difference being the number of times you can grade a comic per day. Basic users can grade one comic a day, and Pro users can grade unlimited comic a day (based on central time zone in the USA).
- Through your feedback, there will be a short grading video available soon, in which I will walk through the process step by step.
- I have been working on a more streamlined way of grading comic books.
- There will be a giveaway of the Star War #1 (graded by CBCS as 9.6 and signed by Carrie Fisher). I’m looking for raffle suggestions – the chosen suggestion wins a copy of Captain America #25 9.8 graded by CBCS. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestion.
This is the sister site of MyComicGrader, and we are currently adding some last minute updates to the site. If you are only interested in finding out which convention or event comic book artists, writers, cosplayers and celebrities are attending, but don’t need to / or want to grade comic books, then the AutographChaser site is a great solution! There is a free trial period allowing you to take the site for a test run. Check back on June 1 for the even better source for all your convention autograph needs and let us know what you think!
If you have questions and will be attending NWI A.C.E on June 11. look for my booth. There will be giveaways, demonstrations, horrible dad jokes and much more. Can’t make it to Schererville, IN? How about Count-i-con in Grayslake, IL on October 20 – 22 instead? Yep, we’ll be there too!
In the next blog, I’ll discuss who I think would win in the ultimate comic book match up – Batman or Superman (hint: the winner is my favorite superhero) Will there be any controversial thoughts? Who knows – you better stay tuned.
Mike “Hammer” Sukow